Saturday 23 May 2015

Soul Jah Love beats up fellow chanter, Platinum Prince!



Soul Jah Love BEATS up fellow chanter, Platinum Prince!
Platnum prince
Soul Jah Love
Dancehall sensation Soul Jah Love is just incorrigible.The chanter allegedly attacked fellow artist, Platinum Prince on Tuesday night at the Mt Zion Studio in the capital.
Reports are that Platinum Prince sought police refuge and filed a case of assault against Soul Jah Love with the reference number IR 051037.
The two musicians have a long-standing feud that arose when Soul Jah Love dissed Platinum Prince in one of his songs. Platinum then replied with a punch below the belt in his song, Maoko ane tsvina.
“I was leaving the studio when Soul Jah Love and his crew came. He charged towards me and we engaged in a fight. I would have fought him had he been alone but his crew joined in and I had to flee with his crew in hot pursuit.
“I fell down after one of his guys kicked me only to be rescued by the security guards at the corner of Fourth Street and Central Avenue.
Platinum Prince who was also once beaten by another dancehall chanter, Killer T over similar circumstances, said he has filed a police report and is not going to withdraw the matter or forgive Soul Jah Love for his errant behavior.
“He is the one who started the diss and I retaliated. He is now unhappy and turned things physical. I am not going to forgive him or withdraw the charges.
Soul Jah Loves camp could not be reached for comment as their mobile phones were offline.


No comments:

Post a Comment